Sunday 28 April 2013

4c-Development of my questions…


After I put forward some of my questions on my SIG, it was brought to my attention that some of the questions that I had asked my SIG were biased from my point of view. I have decided to look at my questions again and change the way that I have written them so they are no longer from a biased point of view, this will enable me to get more truthful and unbiased answers for my inquiry. For example: I asked ‘Why are entertainers resented by the rest of the crew?’ But after asking this to my SIG, and realising that is a question asked in a biased way, I’m changing it to ‘How do you think entertainers are treated by the rest of the crew and why?’ I’m going to be interested to see if there are any differences in the answers that I receive when I next ask the question in a non-biased way.

No comments:

Post a Comment