Friday 29 November 2013

Procrastinating....

I have been told I am a huge procrastinator when it comes to things I am wary of. And now the time has come to fight this, so I can pass my Module 3.

Where do I begin?

Well whilst I was on the ship I held master-classes (Focus-Groups). Which were a really interesting way of viewing how the cast works together when under stress, when they feel comfortable, and when they are put with people they don't usually work with. I put people who aren't naturally leaders in a leader position to see how the'd cope if given the chance and how the rest of the cast responded to them. I had them over 2 sessions which were an hour each. My focus was all on team-building exercises, as I wanted to observe what happened in each circumstance. It was an enjoyable experience, and an experience that was worth-while and brought some interesting questions up. To be continued....

Did anyone else have any problems finding the motivation and the discipline to sit down and focus on module 3?

No comments:

Post a Comment