Sunday 13 April 2014

My Artefact....

             When it came to my artefact, I struggled a while thinking what would be best? Who was it aimed towards? How would i present it in a form that keep my audiences attention and deliver it in an informative yet creative manner.
               I've decided that I would make a video for my artefact, its a form that I think is highly accessible to my chosen audience.  Performers use online tools to better their affiliations, they also create a profile of themselves to help sell them as a Performer be it: creating a showreel, their own website, using sound bites, contacting agents & producers, searching for audition, or perhaps putting up their CV's and head shots.
              It is also a form of media I enjoy creating and one I believe will get the information I need, out there to an audience that lives and breathes technology in their everyday lives.



2 comments:

  1. Hi J.P.,
    How are you getting on? It is certainly getting more stressful in these last few weeks. I have just sent my draft in to Paula and have decided to have a weekend off, before the draft comes back:)
    I think a video is a great idea and links in well to our early modules where we were encouraged to discover the benefits of new technologies. Are you looking at team building within the cast or the responsibility of management to work on team dynamics? Is your video going to be aimed at management or performers? Betty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only just sent in draft now, I'm nervous! Im looking into how group dynamics affect the outcome of a performance? My video will be aimed at performers discussing the benefits of cast team-building/bonding. JP x

      Delete