Tuesday 3 June 2014

Oral Presentation Day

The last day finally came...

I had to be up at 6:45am due to the time difference in order to be ready.

When my time come, I felt prepared, but uneasy that I couldn't see my audience and they couldn't see my slides. I felt happy with my content, but without being able to connect with my audience, I walked away unsettled. I wasn't happy too happy with it, but distance stopped me from attending in person. Hopefully, It will all be fine and my material will stand on its own two feet. Did anyone else who performed the presentation at a distance experience these feelings?

I would like to take this time to thank who have helped my though my inquiry process here at Norwegian Cruise Lines. My friends and family for supporting me and picking me up when times I felt overloaded. My girlfriend for making take my head out of the sand and getting this all finished.
But the one person who has been with me the whole time and has been my rock is the one and only Paula Nottingham. Thank-you so much for always being there, at any time, your persistent but gentle elbow was always there nudging me. I can't thank-you enough.

It's a surreal feeling knowing it's all finished. After all this time, effort and hard work. I just hope it all pays off. We will have to hope it does. I wish I could attend Graduation that's another downside to working away. I'll imagine myself in a cap & gown, but the day I get those results I'll be wearing a huge smile instead!

JP :)

P.S - I will post my slideshow maybe tomorrow, whilst in port and hopefully the Internet is better...

No comments:

Post a Comment